Check The Features
Hours Of spinning
Random Letter Generator Wheel – Pick Letters Randomly
Wouldn’t it be fun if you could pick a random alphabet from the English alphabet series? I know!! It is. Here we are presenting you the free Random Letter Generator Wheel that will work as an excellent random letter picker tool.
We will tell how the random letter generator wheel works as a fun tool to generate random letters. You will be explained in detail the process to use this wheel.
We will also guide you how you can use the letter picker wheel in different ways. So why wait!!? Let us start this amazing and fun journey of generating random letters.
What Is Random Letter Generator Wheel?
Our random letter generator wheel is a simple to use and a free wheel tool that you can use to generate or select a particular alphabet from a series of letters.For example in the English language, there are 26 letters from A to Z. Now for parenting, teaching, a party or for just fun, you might have to select a random letter or alphabet.
For this either you can use a dictionary. But using a dictionary or a book is so much boring. To add an element of fun, what we did is that we created this Random Letter Generator Wheel.
With the help of this wheel you can randomly select a particular alphabet or letter without headache. You just need to spin the random letter generator wheel and that’s it!! You will get your random number. You can use the wheel as you wish. Let us have a look at the steps that you have to follow to use this letter picker wheel.
How to Use Random Letter Generator Wheel
Let us see the steps that you have to follow to using this amazing wheel.
Step 1. The wheel has a set of 26 alphabets of the English language. You just have to click anywhere on the wheel.
Step 2. The wheel will rotate for some time. Now the wheel will stop and you will get your randomly generated letter with a pop up sound
Step 3. Either you can use the same set of letters to select another letter, or you can remove it. To remove the letter press the remove button. To continue with all the 26 alphabet, press the ok button.
Customizing the Random Letter Generator Wheel
There are many ways in which you can customize this wheel as per your needs. Initially you will get all the 26 letters of the English language in upper case.
To change this you just have to replace your options of letters in the enter segments box. There you have to enter the letters one by one and press enter button after inserting each letter. Just press the green Add Segments button to finalize the wheel.
Let us have a look at few Random letter generator customization
- For first, you can just use the wheel to generate a random letter from the given set of 26 letters ranging from A to Z. This wheel is available as the default wheel on the page.
- The next thing you can do is add all the 26 letters in upper case and lower case. Thus you will get a wheel with 52 options to choose from randomly.
- If you are teaching or want to explain about the vowels, you can replace the wheel letters just by the vowels – A, E, I, O, U.
- Same goes with the consonants. You just have to eliminate the vowels from the default wheel to get a consonant random generator wheel picker.
- Now, this tool is not limited to generate random letters of just the English language. You can try this wheel for French, German, Spanish, Greek Hebrew, Arabic, or any other language. You just have to enter the letters of the particular language and customize it as per the above instructions.
Where to Use Random Generator Letter Wheel?
There are unlimited uses to this wheel. Let us have a look a few places where you can use this amazing fun loving wheel to generate random letters.
1. You can use this tool in schools and at home for better parenting to make the learning process interesting. In the schools you can use this letter generator wheel to make children familiar with the language. For example, you can use the tool to distinguish between capital and small letters. You can also ask the kids to identify and differentiate between vowels and consonants.
2. By choosing a group of random 5 or 10 letters, you can ask the children to name a particular city, animal, place, country and more. This will improve their knowledge of vocabulary and general being.
3. To improve the writing skills of the kids you can ask them to write all the words that they know for the randomly selected letter. Another way is to tell the kids to write a sentence for each word they select randomly. There are many fun and interactive games that you can come up with just by using our easy to use and free random letter generator tool.
Improve Your Language
Our tool is a great way to improve your reading and writing skills. You can also improve your vocabulary using this amazing wheel. You just need to come up with some interesting games to use the tool. You can write all the words that you know starting with the alphabet generated randomly.
Improve Writing Skills
If you love writing but you are running out of ideas, there is a way in which this letter picker wheel can help you. First you have to generate 5 or 10 random letters. Then you can challenge yourself to come up with a story that starts where each sentence beginning with the randomly generated letters.
Above we have listed some of the ways in which you can use this wheel. Depending on your age, language and use, you can come up with different ways to utilize the wheel.
Wheel of fortune is in our Hook
You are Not a Hamster. Get of the Hamster Wheel and Live your Life.
I Make My Every Decision Here. Wheel-Decide Helped Me to take Random Decisions
Wheel Decide helps make decisions interesting and fair. Choose from ready-made wheels with choices
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get random letters?
You can use our wheel to Generate Random Letters.
2. Can you pick an alphabet from A to Z?
Yes just spin our random letter generator tool to pick a random alphabet from A to Z.
3. What are the letters in The English Language?
There are 26 letters in The English alphabet. They are - A (1), B (2), C (3), D (4), E (5), F (6), G (7), H (8), I (9), J (10), K (11), L (12), M (13), N (14), O (15), P (16), Q (17), R (18), S (19), T (20), U (21), V (22), W (23), X (24), Y (25), and Z (26)
4. Can you use this tool only for English?
No, you can use this tool for all the languages. You just have to customize the wheel as per your language.
5. Is this Random Generator wheel free to use?
Yes this wheel decide tool is free to use.
6. How many times can you use the wheel?
You can use the tool infinite times.